If you forgot your router password, below are steps on how to reset the router password?
(1) From your device which is connected to your wireless router or wired router. Now Open your internet browser and type the IP address in the address bar of the browser. Default IP is 192.168.0.1.
At the time of Login Username – Admin, and Password – —
Imp: – If you forget your router password & want to change your router password, you have only one choice factory reset of the router.
Go to next topic on How to reset the router
(2) Click on the setup tab and at the left side click wireless setting.
(3) Click Add device & WPS
(4) Select Manual
(1) Click on the setup tab and at the left side click wireless setting.
(2) Click on wireless network setup which is manual
(3) Scroll down “Wireless Security Mode“. (This is the main section from where you can reset your router password)