Buffalo is the manufacturing company of technology solutions. Buffalo also offering the Post sales & Pre Sales support to their customers. Buffalo made the best quality of storage, networking, and other technology products. Buffalo also manufacturing the wireless routers with named as Airstation.
Setup Buffalo Airstation Router
- Unpacking your Airstation Router, Now connect the ethernet cable to the WAN Port which is available at the backside of the router. Now connect the adapter cable to the adapter power slot and adapter in the socket & then power on the switch.
2. After turning it on, the lights will start blinking. Once the leftmost diagnostic light labeled “Diag” has gone off & the light labeled “Router” has come on, it means now router has been initialized & connected to the network.
3. Now, go to your desktop, open the web browser & start typing login IP 192.168.1.1 in the address bar & hit enter.
4. A login screen will appear & start typing default login name & password.
5. After login, click on the admin configuration. The default administrator name is fixed & now you have to choose the administrator password.
6. Click on Wireless configuration, then under the wireless configuration click on Basic 11g. Now enable the wireless radio by click on the box, then enter your SSID name, click on auto channel and last click on broadcast SSID click on the box to allow.
7. Now, next, you have to click on Wireless Authentication and select WPA/WPA2 mixedmode – PSK, then click on wireless encryption & select TKIP/AES mixedmode, click on WPS-PSK – preshared key & enter the key. and the last select rekey interval for 60 minutes.
8. Now, your buffalo AirStation will restart & properly configured
9. Ready to use now, feel the internet.
Configuration Access Control on Buffalo Routers Airstation
- Start from connecting the Airstation router with a computer & power socket.
2. Open Internet browser on your Computer, Start typing in the address bar the login IP of Buffalo Airstation. The login IP of Buffalo Airstation router is 192.168.1.1
3. Login to your IP, by entering a login name and password.
4. Click on Advanced Settings
5. Click on Security Tab, then click on Access Control option
6. Check “enable to enable the access control”, then click Add
7. Go the target Computer field, enter the MAC Address of the PC on the Network, whose device receives the limited internet speed.
8. Go down to Register section, then select either Internet Access or No Internet Access
9. If you want then you can also select the start and ending time of accessing the internet.
10. Then click on edit Permitted access time
11. You can also make different changes if you want, then you can click on Add
12. Now you will come back to the router access control screen
13. When all done, then logout from the settings closed the browser.