If your Windows 10 show you the message that wifi not working on Laptop Windows 10. It means that the laptop is not connected with the wifi or router.
Windows 10 can’t be connected to wifi
The best way to solve this error is to uninstall your internet driver & also allows windows 10 to install it automatically.
Below are the steps to fix this issue of WiFi not connected to windows10
Step 1 – Press Window Key + X > Now Click on Device Manager
Step 2 – Press Right Click mouse button on the network adapter > Select Uninstall
Step 3 – Now, Click on Delete the driver for this Laptop, If Prompted
Step 4 – Now, Restart your Laptop or desktop > then windows will detect driver automatically & reinstall the driver for windows 10.
Wifi is Connected with Windows 10 but not working
Yes, this issue is also common in Windows 10, sometimes your Wifi is connected with Windows 10 but not working which means that you are not able to access the internet. This issue occurs usually with some faulty TCP/IP stack, DNS client resolver cache and IP address.
Below are the steps to resolve WiFi not working on Laptop Windows 10
- Run Windows Network Trouble Shooter Tool.
- Go to Settings – Update & Security – Troubleshooter – Internet Connections
- If 2nd option not works, then Open Command prompt by pressing window key + R and type CMD, then hit Enter.
- A Command prompt box open
- Type the below command & press Enter after typing each command.
- netsh Winsock reset
- ipconfig /release
- netsh int IP reset
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
- Then check again your internet will work properly.